In this article:
In the past, the most common hormone therapy treatment was human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Now, gonadorelin has been introduced, and it works even better than HCG in some cases.
Gonadorelin Acetate vs HCG
Gonadorelin is a medicine that produces the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) naturally released by the hypothalamus gland, while HCG just mimicked it. As gonadorelin stimulates the pituitary gland, it releases other hormones that affect your body in several positive ways. It is also used to test how well the hypothalamus and pituitary glands are working correctly. This means that gonadorelin can help those dealing with fertility issues.
Gonadorelin might also be used for other conditions, which can be determined by your doctor or a bioidentical hormone specialist. Read on to learn all about this supplement and how it affects your health!
Gonadorelin and Its Uses
Gonadorelin helps increase sperm count and volume in men and increase testosterone production. It also helps with testicular atrophy, otherwise known as testicular shrinkage. Gonadorelin also:
- Stimulates luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which are necessary for normal fertility in adults
- Increases testicular size
- Prevents the increase in estradiol, an estrogen hormone, in men
- Can be taken in conjunction with Clomid therapy if desired while one is on testosterone.
For men, LH stimulates the testicles to produce the testosterone hormone while FSH stimulates the testicles to produce sperm, both essential for healthy fertility and virility.
Gonadorelin can also be administered via injection to check whether the pituitary gland produces LH and FSH at the correct levels. The convenience and accuracy of this treatment is all the more reason to use Gonadorelin over similar treatments like HCG.
Total Body Benefits of Gonadorelin Treatment
Gonadorelin does more than increase your fertility. In fact, it can affect your entire well-being. For this reason, gonadorelin acetate for men can be more effective in physical benefits than HCG.
Gonadorelin treatment can:
- Prevent testicular shrinkage: Gonadorelin stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to release the LH hormones. With this stimulation, the body can continue producing testosterone, reducing the risk of testicular atrophy, and can help with erectile dysfunction through Gonadorelin.
- Treats lack of testicular development: In some instances, the male reproductive organ may not be developed entirely post-puberty. Gonadorelin helps stimulate this growth to full maturity.
- Boost your libido: This supplement can increase your sexual health and performance.
- Improves mood: Supporting your body with gonadorelin may cause you to have a clearer mind, focus and improved mood. Gonadorelin can work with testosterone levels to reduce depressive symptoms including apathy and lethargy.
- Higher sleep quality: As gonadorelin works, you will notice your sleep quality improving as your hormones begin to balance. You can feel less restless at night and more alert throughout the day.
- Regulate and normalize testosterone levels: These benefits occur as gonadorelin regulates testosterone, which offers another set of health improvements.
The Relationship Between Testosterone Therapy and Gonadorelin
Regulating your testosterone levels is essential for optimal health. Low testosterone can lead to several negative symptoms, including fatigue, erectile dysfunction, decreased sex drive, loss of lean muscle mass, and diminished hair growth. By taking any opportunity to keep your testosterone at optimal levels, you avoid many negative and unappealing symptoms of testosterone loss that often come with aging.
Gonadorelin, when taken on its own as a supplement, can help combat low testosterone levels that are common in aging. But what happens if you are already on testosterone therapy? Can you do both at the same time?
Can Gonadorelin Be Used With Testosterone?
If you are also taking prescribed testosterone therapy, Gonadorelin can assist in the overall success of your program. We want our male patients to experience their full potential health, including making sure their testosterone levels are in the target range.
However, keeping testosterone in the target range all the time may suppress the hypothalamus’ natural release of GnRH. This is where gonadorelin comes in — it will bypass the hypothalamus to stimulate the anterior pituitary to release LH and FSH directly. This ensures that your testosterone levels stay optimized without negative drawbacks for the rest of your body.
The full dosage of this treatment is about 5mL vial .2mg/ml injection (100 mcg) Two to Three times per week though dosing and dosages do vary among patients. There is no one size fits all approach. This vial will last a patient around five weeks before they need another. Blood samples are drawn before and after starting a program to best monitor the changes made in your hormone levels.
Dosage and Benefits With Body Transformation
Using gonadorelin in your body transformation routine can boost muscle production and overall bodily strength. For best results, you should accompany the supplement with proper exercise and diet.
The dosage you should take while working out can depend on several factors such as:
- Strength of medicine
- Doses taken each week
- Time allotted between doses
- Individual response
Gonadorelin Potential Side Effects
Side effects with gonadorelin are rare and fewer than HCG effects, but misuse or extended administration can cause mild to severe issues. Everybody can react differently to treatments. Talk to your doctor if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Hardening of skin at the injection site — be sure to change injection sites
- Allergic reactions such as skin rash, nausea, hives
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of the lips
If any of these symptoms or other abnormal feelings occur, discontinue use immediately. You can avoid hazards by following your doctor’s instructions.
Be sure to mention these to your doctor before starting treatment:
- Underlying health conditions
- Taking any prescribed medications
- Use of herbal remedies
Learn More About Our Process ‒ OR ‒ Fill Out Our Online Questionnaire
Contact LifeXMD to Learn More About Gonadorelin
LifeXMD is a bioidentical hormone therapy company that you can trust with all of your hormonal, weight loss, supplemental, and aging needs! When you join our trusted family, you gain a support system that you can count on daily. We provide customers with vital medical advice, comprehensive treatment programs, and personalized and attentive customer service in our offices within the states of Florida, Michigan, and Arizona. We do, however, provide Telemed services nationwide which allow us to treat you from the comfort of your home and mail therapies directly to your door. No more embarrassing doctors appointments and pharmacy pickups. We’re significantly less expensive than the brand name medicine due to our compounded medication availability through our FDA licensed pharmacies inside the USA.
For more information about how we can assist you, visit our website, email us, or give us a call at 833-543-3963!
Do not forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest!